Terms and Conditions
- Your business must have a trading address in the Borough of Richmond
- Your business/organisation must deliver services in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames (see specific guidelines on the category page)
- All entries must be submitted via the Richmond Business Awards Website
- To qualify entries must demonstrate that they substantially satisfy the criteria set for each category
- Information to support your entry can be supplied with your entry via the website in the form of an attachment no greater than 2MB
- There is no restriction on the number of categories that can be entered. For multiple entries each category must be entered separately
- The organisers reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry
- Independent Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied
- The independent judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into
By entering the Richmond Business Awards, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Please use metrics, for example proportion of turnover, %, numbers in your evidence – this will assist in the judging. All sizes of businesses/charities are invited to enter and all will be judged according to their size. If you do not have all the answers you could still win – our independent judges will judge you fairly.
Confidential financial data will be seen only by the category judge and the Chair of the judging panel, Anne Newton. Please be assured data will be used purely for the purpose of judging.
There is no charge for entering the awards.
You can enter as many different categories as you wish