Sponsor an Award
The Richmond Chamber of Commerce and the Richmond & Twickenham Times are looking to partner with dynamic local businesses to co-sponsor the Richmond Business Awards. If you feel that your business would benefit from the positive publicity that being a Richmond Business Awards sponsor brings, please contact Anne Newton on 020 8891 7457 or via email at: email@example.com
Top Line Benefits of Category Sponsorship are as follows:-
– Richmond Business Awards sponsors’ online exposure on Richmond Business Awards Website worth £3,000 plus
– PR and brand exposure to circa 100,000 plus incl weekly local paper logo visible in 24 weekly newspaper issues and online at website and social media coverage, on Chamber media platforms incl website and social media and Awards website and events leading up to the Evening and into next year, on sponsors’ media and entrants circulations worth circa £3,000 plus
– A video of each sponsor will appear on the Richmond Business Awards Category website page and on the Richmond Chamber of Commerce RBA page – value up to £1,000 plus
– Photos with celebrity presenter, 2 high profile local MP’s and the category winners on the evening and PR coverage about your business pre and post the category presentation £2,000 plus
– Sponsor’s logo displayed on all Awards media both digital media i.e. websites and social media and also on physical media such as Richmond Business Awards Special Section and menus and banner displayed on the evening £2,000 plus
– Ad in post Awards section distributed to 70,000 plus worth £1000 plus- Richmond and Twickenham Times quarter page editorial and Ad worth £2,000 plus
– Table for 10 at the awards event worth circa £1100 plus
Here is an excerpt of an interview with the Minesoft CEO talking about the Richmond Business Awards and being a member of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce:
Please could you briefly explain what your business does?
Minesoft is at the forefront of the Online Patent Information Industry, supplying products such as an online, global, searchable database of patent documents that have been filed all over the world. Our products are used every day by leading FTSE 100 type companies worldwide as well as hundreds of specialist Intellectual Property Law firms to discover in detail about patents that have been applied for or granted already in all areas of technology – providing a huge resource for science and technology research.
What does it mean to be a part of the Chamber of Commerce business community and the Richmond Business Awards?
Minesoft’s main office location is in Richmond, a beautiful place to live and work and although our clients are based worldwide, we like to feel part of our local business community as well as participating in international business forums. Richmond Chamber of Commerce is exceptionally active and vibrant and this gives us the opportunity to meet our own local suppliers as well.
Why did you sponsor the Best Website category?
Minesoft is and always has been an online business, we have had our own website since our first year of existence. These days, we have quite a few websites for our various products and we try to embrace aspects of new media as opportunities arise that fit our business model. Over 90% of our business is conducted outside the UK, so an online presence is vital to communicate more easily. Therefore, we feel a good website will help a company to expand their business and are proud to sponsor the Richmond Business Website Award for the third consecutive year.
Did you enjoy the Gala evening at the RFU last year and will you be there at the Awards presentation this year?
Minesoft had a table at the event and our staff thoroughly enjoyed it! I missed it in 2015 as I was abroad on business but am looking forward to this year’s event.
Video from Richmond Business Awards 2014 – Thanks to Backbone Productions Matthew Ford